First Firefly Season | Art Print
- Archival-quality giclée art print on a lovely heavy-weight paper with a matte finish.
- Print is 11" x 14" in size; image is about 8.5" x 11".
- Each print is hand signed by the artist.
- Does not come with the frame, but is so very suitable for framing.
This lovely print of a tiny baby dreaming amongst the flowers on a summer evening is especially suitable for celebrations of, well, babies! Perhaps, for example, you are needing a small something to send to your eldest daughter, to celebrate her beautiful brand new dear sweet one, and also so that you can remember together that she was once a tiny baby too. This might be just the thing to send her.
Other Things You Might Like to Know:
The original artwork is graphite and colored pencil on paper | © 2015 Melinda Nettles | Designed and printed in Oregon, USA | Printed on Hahnemühle Photorag 308 gsm 100% cotton rag paper, with Epson pigmented Ultrachrome HD inks.
Some little babies are naturalists from the start, don’t you think so? Stretched out all comfy with their wee bellies facing the stars, they are surely dreaming of glowing golden flowers with feathery leaves and magical bugs that glow in the dark? Especially on summer nights cozy enough for a nap in the grass?*
* Ever So Important Note: Don’t you worry, Momma and Poppa are right near by, just off stage left and right. And if Momma has moseyed for a moment to the far edge of the yard to rescue a toad from peril, or maybe a baby turtle, as sometimes she does, Poppa’s right there with this little one and her dreams, watching with her as they fly up into the darkening sky.